Must Read Prior To Signing Up For Any Courses:
Basic RiderCourse: (Approximate: 15-20hours)
Weekends., are Friday evening 6-9pm Saturday and Sunday 8:00 am-5 pm
Weekday Classes (Tuesday, Wednesday 8am-5pm and Thursday 8am-1pm.)
Basic RiderCourse: License Waiver Courses: You will test on-site for your "M" class endorsement. Once you pass the course, you will then go to a DDS Office to receive your license. No further testing will be required at the DDS Offices. Note: The Waiver is only good for 90 days, after 90 days the waiver will be voided.
Size of Training Bikes: We use 230cc and 250cc motorcycles
Registration: When you register and pay for your class, it means you have reserved a seat in a specific class. You are expected to be at your class for those dates and times. Your registration and course fee does not give you a seat in future classes, it does not add your name to a new roster nor does it reschedules you into another date if you should miss or be late and any part of your original course. It is your responsibility to make sure you arrive on-site, on time.
No refunds / No rescheduling
Due to increasing demand for courses, we cannot issue refunds nor can we reschedule you into another course. You may cancel or reschedule, without penalty, up to 96 hours before your class starts. There are NO refunds and NO rescheduling after this grace period.
Attendance / Lateness:
* You must attend all sessions * Failure to attend any portion of a course session results in being dropped from the course. No Refund. * There are no make-up classes, nor is there time to review missed material. * Classes start promptly, it is your responsibility to be on time. Being late to the start of any portion of the course, may result in being dropped from the course. No Refund. * Due to variables beyond our control, such as weather, some course times may need to be extended. Allow additional time in your course schedule in case a session runs later that scheduled.
Minors (Under the age of 18)
Students under the age of 18 that successfully complete the Basic Course earn a 90-day License Waiver. However, to receive their license, the student must be at least 17 years of age before the 90-day waiver expires. They must also comply with the requirements of Joshua's Law.
Students under the age of 18 MUST have a parent or legal guardian accompany them to the first class meeting to sign a waiver forms.
* Dress for weather conditions * We rarely cancel a course because of weather
What Should I Bring?
You will not be permitted to participate in the course unless you wear:
* Sturdy, over-the-ankle boots (no sneakers OR Heels) * Long pants * Long sleeved shirt or jacket * Full fingered gloves
* A Full Face -- DOT Approved Helmet must be used in the course OR use one of ours!!!!
WE WILL PROVIDE FOR THE BASIC RIDERCOURSE, THE FOLLOWING:
* Helmet (full-face)
* New skills to last a life time
Non-Completion of a Course:
Motorcycling is not for everyone. Some students may discover this for themselves during the course. At other times, struggling or uncertain students may be counseled out and unable to continue in the riding sessions. They are welcome to finish the class portions with the understanding that they will not receive a class completion card or a license waiver.
We are MSF/Georgia State Trained Coaches and are required to maintain the safety of all participants. Any student creating an unsafe condition, as determined by the Coaches, will not be allowed to continue in the course. Currently, There are NO refunds or reschedules available for non-completion of the course.